WELCOME ADDRESS TO THE GENTRIES
The noble people’s forum
It is my pleasure to welcome everyone to the noble people’s forum. The Gentries is an international online community designed to give you a platform to discuss topics, issues and things that interests you while interacting with other members of the forum. The forum features sixteen sections (You will be updated when more sections are added)
The sections include:
Entertainment. Literature. Sport.
Education Pets. Travel.
Business Games. Foods
Sex & Relationship. Fashion. Technology
Kids. Politics. Birthday
Languages. Science. General
Sections on The Gentries Forum are designed for special purposes. As such, it is imperative for members to post their topics in the appropriate sections. While the forum has its general rules, (which will be part of this post) it is important to make it known that some sections have exclusive laws. These laws are necessary and they exist to ensure the forum is safe for everyone.
Everyone who has registered and accepted our Membership policy automatically becomes a member of the forum. All members have the right to post and read contents on the forum. Registration is free and under no circumstance will any moderator or third party request for a membership fee.
Each section on the forum is headed by a moderator who is to serve as the supervisor for the section. Moderators are to see to the smooth and successful running of their respective sections.
OTHER DUTIES OF MODERATORS
1. Serve as sectional head: Each section has a supervisor who will be known as the moderator.
2. Inform the members: This is the primary responsibility of moderators. To inform members about new developments in various sections.
3. Issue ban: The moderator can issue ban to members who transgress the forum membership policy.
4. Coordinate the activities in their respective section: Introduction of new or special activities to some sections is acceptable on the forum. However, it might need the approval of the moderator to ensure it doesn’t bridge the forum rules and regulations.
TRADEMARK AND KEYWORDS
The following shall serve as the forum’s trademark:
The Gentries: The official name of the forum is TheGentries
Slogan: “The Noble People’s Forum”.
Logo: Our official logo can be found directly under this post.
Members: Every member of the forum can be addressed by the forum name or slogan. Gentry – Singular Gentries – plural.
Nobel men, noblewomen, noble people, noble poet and many more are part of the forum trademarks.
The forum is launched today 1st April 2019. Every 1st of April will serve as the forum anniversary day.
Our official language is English. However, we have the Language section where non-English speakers can always communicate in other languages. You can also suggest new languages.
The forum has its own official social media accounts. This can also be an avenue for members of the community to interact directly with other members and the administrator outside the forum.
Mail: Our official E-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org – for administration
email@example.com – for public relations. Please ignore messages from other mails aside these two emails.
Twitter: Our official Twitter handle is @ TheGentries
Instagram: Our official Instagram account is @ TheGentriesForum
YouTube: The Gentries
BROADCAST AND INFORMATION
While there is a special consideration for broadcast made by moderators within their sections, the official broadcasting channel remains TheGentries and every other broadcast that doesn’t go in line with this guideline will be nullified.
FRAUD OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES
The administrator of the forum is putting every necessary strategy in place to avoid all forms of fraud or other illegal acts. Please report any suspicious account or mail to the administrator.
Please report technical issues to the administrator by sending a direct message to the official account, TheGentries or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITION
Our membership policy is as follow:
1. Respect for everyone’s opinion is compulsory. The use of abusive words is highly prohibited
2. Members should ensure their posts go to the appropriate sections.
3. Members are encouraged to abide by the rules and regulations of each section respectively.
4. You are responsible for everything you post on the FORUM. Thus, you are liable for possible outcomes.
5. You are not allowed to disclose personal information; like email, phone number, etc.
6. We don’t encourage multiple accounts and spamming post. Plagiarized posts are also prohibited. In case of another person’s post, reference source.
7. Advertise only on the pages designed for advertisement.
8. While we accept promotional posts, every promotional post posted on thegentries.com must be original and must not have been previously published