Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5 is a damn!

Olakunle

Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5 is a damn!

Mon May 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 5 is a Damn!!

I used to think Game of Thrones, just like many other great drama series out there, follow some principles and rudiment of life – which makes it predictable (to some extent, ) for me unlike thousands other fans who think the series cannot be predicted at all. The only thing is that the actions are often carried out in entirely different ways which make the series stand out among thousands of others. It represents the creativity of the scriptwriters and the effort in the path of every actor in the series. However the episode five of the final season is another story entirely.

There is no doubt that 70% Game of Thrones fans is disappointed in either the scriptwriters or directors of the series after watching the episode. HBO killed the morales of the entire series and make it looks like a horror story for their viewers. I could have just said the episode 5 script was poorly written. But no, I can’t. David Benioff, D.B. Weise and other Game of Thrones writers are great writers, and they have the right to paint their characters the way they like, irrespective of the way people want it. They decide the actions of the characters just as they have been since the beginning of the legendary series. Who am (then) I to say their work is shoddy – because they write a script I don’t like? Instead, I would say they mess the entire series up – just because they want to give us (viewers) a body shock life.

Guess what – I am still anticipating the remaining last two episodes… Because G.O.T remains one of the best. I can't imagine how the series will end. Can you?

Still test running signature. CC panel is boring

Return to “Entertainment”

Latest Info

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests
Registered users: No registered users
Most users ever online was 44 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:01 am
Total posts 272
Total topics 87
Total members 18191
Our newest member FLUHV_icors
No birthdays today

THE NOBLE PEOPLE'S FORUM